Forex News for 10th february 2023
February 10, 2023
- AUD/USD: Can expect a further drop with the pair consolidating
- GBP/USD: The cable pair will get impacted by the UK GDP numbers
- XAU/USD: The stronger US Dollar pushes the pair down.
- ETH/USD: The selling pressure persists causing a downtrend.
- USD/CHF: Bullish moves are expected with the pair resuming its uptrend.
- USD/CAD: USD/CAD to trade higher Up until the US Consumer Price Index.
- EUR/USD: US Dollar gains momentum against EUR.
- GBP/EUR: EUR strained with a rise in global risk appetite.
- USD/JPY: USD/JPY continues to decline amidst increasing market volatility following the news of a new governor for BoJ.
- BTC/USD: Prices for Bitcoin (BTC) dropped under $23,000, reaching a two-week low.