Forex News for 7th February 2023
February 7, 2023
- USD/JPY: USD/JPY Soars on Reports of BOJ Deputy Governor as Next Governor.
- EUR/USD: US Dollar Rebounds Despite Inflationary Concerns Following Jobs Report.
- USD/CAD: The USD/CAD currency pair gained ground during Friday’s trading session after the jobs report was released.
- AUD/USD: The Australian Dollar plummeted following explosive US non-farm payrolls (NFP) data that had boosted the US Dollar.
- BTC/USD: Crypto Traders Keep Close Eye on BTC/USD as Market Volatility Persists
- ETH/USD: Can expect a price rally with Visa’s large value payments
- GBP/USD: Not enough momentum at the moment but can look for rallies to short
- EUR/JPY: Buyers take the lead with bullish MACD signals
- XAU/USD: A decline is expected with bears still in control.
- EUR/GBP: The pair continue to move back and forth ahead of Eurozone sales data.